- Toiletries for parents with children at
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.After Ethan
spent 9 days there, it became clear that a big gap
was with toiletries for parents/guardians who hadn't
anticipated staying very long. Some floors only had
baby soap, and it was SO refreshing for a
parent to shower with real products.
Something so small, makes a HUGE difference.
How you can help...
- Donate travel sized toiletries
(shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion for women and men).
- Host a drop-off location Wednesday & Thursday, March 14 & 15.
- Ongoing Partnerships for Hosting and Financial Support
**If your organization/team has an idea you'd like to partner with us to implement, please email here and let us know! We will help promote, and will acknowledge your company in a special newsletter and website section.**
- If you're unable to participate, donate via venmo to @myfriendethan - subject line #ShowMeTheLove - and we'll purchase items for you!
Click Here for Online Store, customizable and top donation amounts
It's Simple, Love Others!